Some quotes i found floating around the internet.I selected the quotes that I like and think apply very well to writing
1. Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. ~Anton Chekhov
2. To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it’s about, but the inner music the words make. ~Truman Capote
3. All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. Write your first draft with your heart. Re-write with your head. ~From the movie Finding Forrester
5. A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end… but not necessarily in that order. ~Jean Luc Godard
More to come in the future.