Another list with quotes from writers about the process of writing. Enjoy.
1. Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything really good.- William Faulkner
2. Find the key emotion; this may be all you need know to find your short story.- F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. Bobby Knight
4. The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. Vladimir Nabakov
5. My aim is to put down what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way I can tell it.- Ernest Hemingway
6.The greatest rules of dramatic writing are conflict, conflict, conflict.- James Frey
7.All writers are vain, selfish and lazy, and at the very bottom of their motives lies a mystery. Writing a book is a long, exhausting struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand.- George Orwell
On that note, I’ll leave you to your writing.